- Hardcover: 520 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press (14 Mar. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439877432
- ISBN-13: 978-1439877432
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 5.3 x 24.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,208,574 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Environmental Remote Sensing and Systems Analysis Hardcover – 14 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"… will help emerging environmental scientists as well as graduate and undergraduate students working on their research studies in formulating their research methods to incorporate appropriate RS data and techniques."
―Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing, July 2013
About the Author
Dr. Ni-Bin Chang is currently a professor with the Department of Civil, Environmental, and Construction Engineering at the University of Central Florida. He is also a senior member of the Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and is affiliated with the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society and the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society. He has earned the selectively awarded titles of Certificate of Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) in 2004, Board Certified Environmental Engineer (BCEE) in 2006, Diplomat of Water Resources Engineer (DWRE) in 2007, elected Member of the European Academy of Sciences (EAS) in 2008, elected Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) in 2009, and elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) in 2011. He was one of the founders of International Society of Environmental Information Management and the former editor-in-chief of the Journal of Environmental Informatics. He is currently an editor, associate editor, or editorial board member of more than 30 international journals.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Cartography, Geodesy & Geographic Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Environmental
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Environmental Engineering