Environmental Economics: An Elementary Introduction Paperback – 1 Oct 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"An excellent overview of the state-of-the-art in environmental economics... [The authors] have done a superb job of providing the general reader with an authoritative, exceptionally well-written overview of the contributions environmental economics can make to the analysis and improvement of environmental management policy." -- Bioscience--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
R. Kerry Turner is Director of the Centre for Social and Economic Research on the Global Environment (CSERGE) and Director of the Zuckerman Institute for Connective Environmental Research (ZICER), both at the University of East Anglia.
Pearce is director of CSERGE and professor at University College London.
Bateman is a member of the Department of Environmental Science at the University of East Anglia. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I now also hold a Master's in Environmental Studies and a PhD in Geography specializing in Energy and Transportation issues. For the past few years I have returned to it again and again for reference. While the edition is old (1993), it is still a great basic introduction and has good references for where to go next if you are looking for more depth or a more advanced treatment of the subject.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Property & Real Estate
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Teaching Aids