This Competition Has Now Ended--Win Tickets for Entrance to the Ryder Cup on Saturday, September 27, 2014
Prize Draw Details
We're giving you the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the Ryder Cup, at the Gleneagles Hotel in Perthshire, Scotland. The tickets are valid for entrance only (transport and accommodation not included) on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
To enter, simply enter your name, address, email address and contact telephone number in this online form by 23:59 BST on Tuesday, September 2, 2014. This offer has now ended. The winners will be picked at random the following day.
• The tickets are valid only for entrance to the event on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
• This prize consists only of tickets valid for entry to the event. If you are a winner, you will be responsible for arranging travel and accommodation yourself, and for any related expenses incurred. No other related expenses, such as food and drink, are included in this prize.
The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom excluding (a) anyone connected in a professional capacity with the Prize Draw and that person’s immediate family members, and (b) employees and contractors of Diageo PLC or Amazon EU Sàrl (“Amazon”), or their affiliates and of the Prize Provider(s) (defined below). Entrants must be aged 18 years or older. Entrants are not required to be customers of Amazon.
Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions (and any amendments to them) which are final and binding in all respects. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Prize Draw if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, has tampered with the operation of the Prize Draw, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Amazon, the Prize Draw, or any other entrant.
There are two prizes to be won (each a “Prize”), each consisting of:
(a)One (1) pair of tickets to the Ryder Cup ("Event”) at Gleneagles Hotel, Perthshire, Scotland ("Venue") on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
1. No children under 5 years of age are permitted into the Venue. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
2. The winners and guests are solely responsible for all ancillary expenses associated with the Prize, and their attendance at the Event, including but not limited to, any travel or accommodation costs and the cost of food or drink purchased.
3. Confirmation and details of the Prize will be sent to winners by email. Once the winners have been selected, the tickets will be posted to them within seven (7) days.
4. Winners and guests will be required to produce proof of identity along with their tickets, in order to enter the Venue.
5. The winners and guests should arrive promptly at the Venue in time for the start of play at 07:35 BST on September 27, 2014. Failure to arrive promptly may result in the winners and guests being unable to attend the Event.
6. The Prizes carry no cash value and may not be transferred or substituted, except that Amazon may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize won with a prize of equal or greater value. Any unclaimed Prize remains the property of Amazon.
Opening/Closing Date and Time
The Prize Draw opens to entries on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 and closes at 23.59 GMT on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
How to Enter
To enter, entrants must submit their name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number using the online form within the Prize Draw Period.
Amazon will only accept entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Duplicate entries are not permitted and will be disregarded. Proof of electronic submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.Winner Selection
Amazon will, in its sole discretion, select the Prize winners at random. The winners will be notified by e-mail within one (1) day of the end of the Prize Draw Period. The Prize winners will have 48 hours from the time of notification to respond to Amazon and must then (i) provide their county of residence and (ii) confirm acceptance of the Prize.
If a selected winner (or any substitute winner) is ineligible, cannot be reached, or fails to claim a Prize within 48 hours of notification, that winner (or substitute winner) will forfeit the Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner.
This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non winners will not be notified. The name of the winners and their county of residence will be provided on receipt of a written request sent to email@example.com within thirty (30) days after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
By entering the Prize Draw you consent to Amazon passing your details to the Prize Provider and any relevant third party for the purpose of contacting you in the event you are a winner.
By accepting the Prize, entrants consent to the use of their name, county of residence, likeness and/or Prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law. A winner may be required to participate in Amazon's reasonable marketing and promotional activities and by entering into the Prize Draw you consent to participate in such activities.
Promoter: Amazon EU Sàrl, Société à responsabilité limitée, (Attention: UK Grocery Team, Win Tickets for Entrance to the Ryder Cup on Saturday, September 27, 2014), 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg.
Prize Provider: Diageo PLC, Lakeside Drive Park Royal, London, London, NW10 7HQ (Company number: 00023307).
Privacy Notice: All information submitted in connection with this Prize Draw will be treated in accordance with these terms and conditions and Amazon’s Privacy Notice (www.amazon.co.uk/privacy).
Waiver of Liability: Neither Amazon nor the Prize Provider(s) will be responsible or liable for: (i) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or other conditions beyond their reasonable control; (ii) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond their reasonable control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
General Release: By entering the Prize Draw you release Amazon, the Prize Provider(s), relevant third parties, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies, from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, except as prohibited by law.
Amendment: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Amazon reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, in its sole discretion.
Copyright: The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright protected by Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved.