on 15 August 2013
This chronology is fantastic for new readers or seasoned fans alike. A comprehensive and easy to understand backlist of the vast majority of DCs backlist, complete with suggested reading orders as well.
This is a fantastic free resource.
on 5 June 2014
Honestly this was a bit meh. I got it for my Kindle reader on my Android Tablet and I was not hugely impressed. I expected some background to characters, essential plot backgrounds and maybe some actual story. What I got was a catalog telling me what other books I should by which is a service better provided by my local comic shop and with a smile, comics to read and a friendly geeky game with the owner if I hang about long enough. This on the other hand had none of that and really failed to impress me. Only suitable if you... I can't think of anyone this meets the needs of actually.
on 26 March 2014
Great way to introduce people to the comic universe if they want to get into comics. This includes a list of comics in reading order.
on 10 August 2013
For someone new to the genre; I have only read Watchmen, this is a very useful introduction. My only criticism would be that the order of some series become a bit confused as the book goes on. However, as this was feels churlish to complain.
on 31 January 2014
A good list of the 'Essential Graphic Novels' but it appeared to me as more of an advert for their products rather than a standalone product. You can find the same information it contains on google!
on 21 October 2013
Worth a read if you have an interest in DC Graphic novels

If you have researched previously/ read similar books previously unlikely to give you any new information but well put together
on 6 February 2014
This is a must for comic book collectors,refers to many characters that some younger readers may have little knowledge about so will enhance their understanding of some of their favourite heroes
on 2 January 2014
This is really just a promo for their new series.
The bit at the start about their top 10 books is more interesting, but your could find a dozen top tens online.
I wasn't impressed.
on 17 November 2013
For someone who is thinking of getting some graphic novels, this couldn't have been better, especially being FREE.
I have an idea of which ones I'm going to be buying now.
on 1 March 2014
Loved this -and it was free! There were a few adverts though which is why it lost one star but can't complain as i didn't pay for it.