- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education (25 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444178741
- ISBN-13: 978-1444178746
- Product Dimensions: 24.5 x 19 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 465,783 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enquiring History: Italian Unification 1815-1871 Paperback – 25 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Think more deeply and work more independently at A level History through a carefully thought-out enquiry approach from SHP.
About the Author
Ed Podesta and Pam Canning both taught History at Little Heath School, Reading.