Customer reviews

This book provides a wealth of information for those wishing to learn about orbs, in fact it is a valuable guidebook. It would be difficult, if not impossible to absorb all the information given in the book at one reading, so you will need to purchase it.

Orbs are a relatively recent phenomenon, in that they appear in photographs taken on digital cameras by persons with a "certain" consciousness: you must have love consciousness to capture orbs on your photos. Orbs contain the "purest divine energy", more specifically, archangels, angels, unicorns, spirits and the like.

The book contains numerous stunningly beautiful, transformative photos of orbs. When you look at the orbs on these photos you receive a step forward in your spiritual development. Examples of such help are, for instance, to receive: 1) joy, life force, purification 2) protection from Archangel Michael 3) a feeling of love and protection 4) a transmutation of fear into confidence 5) a certainty that love is there for you. And so on, and so on. There are 40 orb photos. These touch you like nothing else - you can feel their energy or emanation go straight into your core and transform/expand your being. They are an aid to enlightenment, hence the title of the book.

Also included are innumerable meditations with the orbs and exercises to raise your consciousness. I have not had time to practise many of these meditations as I have not as yet actually bought the book. But in one specific meditation I did contact an angel of love and felt its pure, pure love. I don't always manage to feel the angels when I ask them to come to me, but there was no doubt in this meditation.

I thoroughly recommend that you purchase this marvellous book. Diana Cooper is an advanced soul, and her books are contributing greatly to the awakening and ascension of humanity.
44 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2016
I love this book, my first on Orbs and I bought it as about 90% of my photos are now showing beautiful orbs in them - many orbs and so varied. This book will teach you how to recognise orbs, the energies from them, has a great index of angel orbs etc etc and meditations. Since reading this book I am amazed what is showing up in my photos I feel truly blessed when I take each one of them and feel the energy they are radiating and use this book to teach me. Going to order the Ascension through Orbs ;)
on 29 January 2009
Jet another great book from Diane Cooper. I read this book in one breath, some informations are already known and some are new, the phenomenon of the orbs is definitely interesting and we are all blessed that we can experience them at this point in time. Great pictures and inspiration to us all.
66 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2009
This book is brillant with lots of wonderful pictures and fascinating explanations. I would also recommend you buy the orb cards to go with this book.
on 15 June 2010
I have been getting more and more orbs in my photos, reading this book was lovely as I didn't realise that there was different kinds, I found it fascinating and often refer back to it. great buy!!
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2014
During a recent visit to Mr.Patel's (Indian elder) sell everything open 24/7 corner shop, I couldn't help but notice on the "new age" book shelf this most enlightening ,well reasoned and scientifically indisputable hypothesis, another ground breaking revelation from the erudite mind of Diana Cooper, quickly flipping through its pages I will be able to demonstrate this phenomena with little more than a digital camera, curious of what I might find I reach for my mobile and take some photographs around the shop until a voice from above says "what are you bloody well doing now Darren" ? I look up to find my dear friend Mr.Patel high upon a ladder adding more stock to his already heavily laden shelves, a moments distraction in his chores coupled with the health and safety inspectors nightmare of a ladder and Mr.Patel fell a great height in front of my eyes, my knee jerk reaction as anyone who has watched "You've been framed" was not to attempt to save my friend but to take his photo instead, fortunately his fall was broken by a box of Andrex toilet paper he was a bit shaken but not hurt . Latter that day I looked at my photo of a descending Mr.Patel and to my amazement he was surrounded by an army of 'orbs' I then remembered the book, well what a coincidence or was it ? did the orbs guide him to a safe landing ? The next time I visit the corner shop I show the photo to Mr.Patel who explains to me the real reason why orbs appear with digital cameras and tells me to put the book back on the shelf where it came from as Miss.Jones will pick it up latter because she believes in absolutely anything. {Orbs are a common phenomenon with digital cameras where the flash is in close proximity with the lens, photographers call it back scatter so don't be fooled by Diana Coopers attempts at explaining the easily explainable}. I wonder what worthy charity you could donate £6 to rather than purchase this new age nonsense.
1010 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2012
This is mainly a book about the theory that orbs are angels. Amongst them angels from the bible. That was the first thing which made me disappointed. I think the orb phenomenon is real, but unexplained at the moment. The author does also try to "send healing" through the orb pictures by writing like "When you see this picture you will feel love and healing moving through your body". For me it is discrediting for the topic.

The other thing that disappointed me a great deal was that the book says that the author has evalutated several thousands of orb pictures and chosen only about 44 of them for the book. Considered that, the author did anyway select several images that did not deserve the diplay in the book. Pictures taken at places and moments which makes them more likely to be readily explainable to conventional and natural phenomena.
2020 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2010
I found it very difficult to see images or faces in the Orbs. The orbs in the pictures in this book can be very small and difficult to make the connection with what the author is saying about them and actually seeing this in the orbs. An interesting read, nontheless and it is great to know how we are being guided, protected, healed etc from beyond the veil. Some great photos too. Enlightenment Through Orbs
on 24 March 2013
I'd heard that orbs appear in photos, I watched my granddaughter who was only 4 at the time take lots of photos she looked like she was following something clicking away and in just one of the photos there were 3 bright white orbs they weren't round but short and long ones were right next to her brother whos 6 yrs old, which is why I got this book I can't put it down, makes you feel very privleged that they reveal themselves
on 10 September 2012
The person that told me about orbs had lots of them in her photos, whilst travelling so called spiritual places. The book showed a lot of pictures of orbs, and I did think that it may be a camera flaw, but I found it very interesting.