on 30 August 2014
This is okay but not really gripping as I have to keep going to the guide to find out what I am doing next. Whilst I appreciate that this is my failing I do think the game should be more "user friendly". Also, it's not just me - the person that recommended the game to me says he has the same problem with it - only he didn't tell me that until after I had bought it!!
on 19 October 2014
I enjoyed the whole game couldn't put it down, some bits could be scary, excellent video clips. You couldn't skip any part as you needed the clues to progress through the game. If you don't like hidden object games you can choose to do 'match two' instead. Personally I am not keen on hidden objects but did them as there weren't too many of them.
on 19 August 2014
Great game. Interesting puzzles, good story line, excellent graphics. Well worth buying.
on 4 September 2014
This carries on from Maple Creek and is very like it. I found it quite engaging and kept you playing. The scenery was good and
very colourful.
on 3 February 2015
If you like a good story and scarey graphics this is for you. Better than the first Ravenwood.....can't put it down as it were
on 12 December 2014
Arrived quickly and have already played it. It didn't last long but was fun whilst it lasted. Would recommend.
on 6 October 2014
game is OK but a bit on the short side - unless I'm too clever by half for the developers of the story line
on 14 May 2015
The Mists of Ravenwood I give a 4 the game is full of mystery and plots and the puzzles are good
on 2 January 2015
Playing it at the moment, good game so far. Great service and fast delivery.
on 18 August 2014
Plenty to do and collect in this game will play it again.