Customer reviews

English Paper Piecing II
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.64

on 7 March 2015
I found this book very easy to follow, well illustrated and offering a great insight to English paper piecing which is a quilting technique that has been used for many years.
on 29 August 2014
An interesting book with a good mixture of large and small projects. I'm just learning EPP and this book is a good "teacher"
on 15 January 2015
Taking this up again after many years. This book is perfect for helping me.
on 28 July 2017
Lovely book, there are some great patterns
on 16 May 2017
Lovely book
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 October 2014
I have yet to find English Paper Piecing something I enjoy. I know many of my friends like it and talk about how they do it. This book explains how so even I can follow it. Now all I have to do it learn to like it.

Pages 5 – 13 explain how to do this type of piecing and also cover quilting basics. There are 11 projects from a tote to lap quilts and various sized items in between.

The pattern the author calls Little Dresden Plate is not what I think of when I think of that pattern. To me, Dresden Plate is made from a “chopped off” long, narrow triangle. This pattern is made from circles.

The patterns begin with a paragraph about the item and then a photo of it. The next thing given is the size, followed by the material and cutting lists. Written instructions contain graphics and any templates needed at full size. There are no suggestions given on how to quilt the items. There is a short bio about the author.

If you like English Paper Piecing, this is a great book to have in your library.
on 11 September 2014
Expected more unique patterns, but the instructions were very clear, actually excellent.
on 1 November 2015
Fabulous, my friends saw it and they have bought it! Good diagrams and pictures can't wait to start some of the projects
on 30 September 2014
Another wonderful set of patterns. A must to go with the first book. Well explained
on 26 June 2014
Loved her first book this does not disappoint if you love EPP you love this.