on 21 October 2017
I am sure this would be 5 star if it wasn't on an ebook. As I read it there are many large white boxes with nothing in them, I'm sure there would be something to read in them within a book. Therefore, it makes it difficult to read.
I wish I had not purchased this for my kindle.
on 8 November 2017
I didn’t find this book helpful at all went on to order functional skills English and much easier to follow and understand.
on 7 November 2017
great
on 22 February 2017
Structure isn't good. The 'conversational tone' comes off as condescending. It doesn't actually teach you much, and it hides the definition of a 'verb' within a technical box which they state you do not need to read!
on 2 April 2016
This is a great book to introduce and consolidate on grammar knowledge. Only part way through this but what I have read is thorough. The author makes this dry subject humorous at times making this read more palatable. The content appears to be informative and the structured well.
on 18 August 2016
As a teacher I use this with students who do not have english as their first language it really breaks grammar down for them into bite size pieces.
on 15 June 2017
The product appears not too bad, the format it's written in is a little hard to follow , I think it is written in USA style English.
Price was good timescale for arrival as stated
on 27 March 2015
Very good and very clear. Helpful for someone who is teaching English without the background grammatical knowledge (educated in the 70s!). Not gone through it all yet, but what I have seen is clearly presented and very easy to understand.
on 23 September 2017
This went above and beyond my expectations. A large book covering everything you need to know. Great layout and reference index..Every aspect was explained well with examples. I'm an English teacher and wanted a reference guide to both refresh my own learning and assist students - this book is everything I needed. So impressed.
on 14 November 2010
I am fairly good at English but my punctuation needed improving. This book covers all that is necessary. Easy to understand with examples given.