- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
English Women's Clothing in the Nineteenth Century (Dover Fashion and Costumes) Paperback – 25 Feb 1991
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, this 1990 edition is an excellent book
Also, it's a Dover reproduction (originally published in 1937).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Women & Art
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > History > Social & Cultural
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Textiles, Costumes & Rugs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies