- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing (15 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1445649950
- ISBN-13: 978-1445649955
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 284,862 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The English Civil War in 100 Facts Paperback – 15 Jul 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrew Lacey completed his first degree in history, followed by a Masters in Library and Information Studies. He has subsequently been a history tutor for adult education at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge. Alongside his career, Andrew has gained a PhD on 'The Cult of King Charles the Martyr' from the University of Leicester and lectures on a variety of Tudor and Stuart subjects.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are familiar with the historical facts and would like to know more about the social background and political outlook, this is a great starting point. I had no idea that Leveller women demanded the vote and a group called the Diggers campaigned for an end to private property. It would be an excellent book to read before visiting the Commandery at Worcester, the National Civil War Centre at Newark, or any of the Civil War battlefields.