Engineering Reliability (ASA-SIAM Series on Statistics and Applied Probability) Paperback – 1 Jan 1987
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This textbook develops the use of probability and statistics in engineering reliability and maintenance problems. The author uses probability models in the analysis of failure data, decision-making relative to planned maintenance, and prediction relative to preliminary design.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability