- Paperback: 744 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 6th International student edition edition (25 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471787035
- ISBN-13: 978-0471787037
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.6 x 25.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
70,563 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #28 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- #71 in Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- #94 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- See Complete Table of Contents
Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics Paperback – 25 Apr 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Explanations/chapters are clear and the examples's layout is really appreciable. Nevertheless there are only a few solved questions, about 3-4 per notion. There are a lot more of unsolved question to practice with only the numerical answer, not the working out (shame in my opinion)
Not relevant to the higher levels than 2nd year B.Eng.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brand new. Everything is just amazing about service.
rand new. Everything is just amazing about service.