- Paperback: 832 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 4 edition (1 May 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071263411
- ISBN-13: 978-0071263412
- Product Dimensions: 86 x 31 x 32 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,162,789 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Engineering Design: A Materials and Processing Approach Paperback – 1 May 2008
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Separate chapters on problem definition, concept generation and evaluation, the embodiment process, and detail design give students a better structure to guide them through the design process.
Many new references to outside literature and articles, as well as useful tips on design software have been included to enhance the book's long term usefulness to the student.
Provides the senior engineering student with a realistic understanding of the design process. -- Dieser Text bezieht sich auf eine vergriffene oder nicht verfügbare Ausgabe dieses Titels.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Industrial Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Engineering Skills & Design