Customer reviews

Ring Size: O|Total Diamond Weight: 0.5|Change

on 5 December 2016
.5 carat ring is beautiful for the price but the band is very thin.Diamond size is good for being under 250 gbp.I think .75 carat would be more better as band is of double size as mentioned in description.I had checked with numerous shops the diamonds are real. (using diamond tester machine)
review image review image
on 10 March 2017
!!!!!!POSSIBLE COUNTERFIT RINGS...!!!!!!
MUST READ BEFORE BUYING.
TERRIBLE PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Recived the first ring and really happy with it, came nicly packaged and with the documentation as per description . After a few weeks one of the diamonds fell out so i called amazon customer service and a replacment was sent out straight away. All good so far. Then i recive the replacement in an old battered and bruised pandora box which isnt right. The ring is scratched and the diamonds are yellow. No more documentation and the diamonds seem to be alot less clear.almost like they had a returned product and sent that in its place. Amazon are now investigating the seller to understamd if the product is counterfit and trying to understamd what is going on. Im now left with no ring and no comensation. My partner is devistated and im left trying to replace it. DO NOT BUY!!!!!
on 12 February 2016
Didn't receive the ring! Just an empty box please contact me immediately
on 23 December 2016
DIAMOND GRADING CERTIFICATE CAME WITH IT SO AFTER SOME RESEARCH FOUND THAT ITS NOT A REAL CERTIFICATE THERE FORE THE RINGS MOST PROBABLY A FAKE SHAME AS LOOKS NICE AND SPARKLES REALLY NICE BUT THE CERT IS A FAKE
on 10 December 2016
The ring is very nice itself, I have no complains, but.... It comes without any certificate, which means I cannot be sure if it is gold and diamonds. When I pay so much money, I want the certificate (which normally must be provided) which proves what an advert says.
Also, it came in a damaged box, which I had to fix myself. Not what I expect for the value...
on 8 April 2016
Nearly 1 year on and I'm a married man with a baby!

This ring is beautiful, don't expect a big chunky piece of metal, the actual ring is very slender but on slender fingers it looks very elegant.

The diamonds are good value, plenty of fire and the shoulder stones are not too overwhelming, a wonderful compliment to the main 3 stones.

Lots of people still comment on my wife's engagement ring - even the midwife after she gave birth :) They love it and this design is not that common.

For this price don't expect the finest diamonds in the world but you won't get a better bang for your buck, my wife thinks this cost 3-4 times I paid for it ;)

Smallish ring for smallish fingers, but look at my pics, it is awesome :)
review image review image review image review image review image
on 13 April 2014
Blown away by the price and the quality
it really really sparkles.

I work for a high street jeweller. .. and I couldn't get a ring this nice for the same
price on our staff incentive scheme!!!!

Once I knew it could be returned if not suitable sizing etc I gave it a whirl

My wife was very happy!!!
on 5 December 2016
Nice looking ring but the certificate of authenticity had a website which didn't exist and there was no way of confirming if this was a genuine diamond. The diamond is not gia certified but dgc and I couldn't find a way of authenticating the ring with the certificate given. Buy at your own risk amazon have refused to confirm if this is the real deal.
on 8 December 2016
Stunning ring so light to wear very happy with it
on 8 September 2014
I have just received this ring in the post... And I am so delighted. It's is absolutely beautiful, so clear and sparkly, the pictures don't do it justice. Even the box it came in looked expensive. The stones are slightly smaller than they appear on the pictures but I don't mind as I think it looks better with smaller stones anyway, more expensive looking. The BEST buy! Excellent! Let's hope it stays perfect!