Energy Systems Design and Operation: A Unified Method Hardcover – 1 Jun 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Graham Mark Tostevin, Ph.D., is a retired consulting engineer with 50 years' experience designing and operating energy systems. He is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers, Australia, and a Member of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology, London. Dr. Tostevin studied and worked on nuclear power plants in England, worked as an industrial power-plant engineer in Victoria, and founded a consulting engineering company in South Australia. He has published significantly on energy systems and has held several positions of national leadership in his profession. Dr. Tostevin is a former member of the National Energy Research Development and Demonstration Council in Australia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Alternative Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering