Style Name: banana fudge|Change

on 15 April 2015
Package actually arrived a couple of days early which was good. Great taste and just about the right size. These bars are nice and moist so you won't choke as I did on a dry flapjack. If your going to use them in a race then I would pre open the packet as they're difficult to open. Great taste, moist and a great price too
on 12 November 2014
Hardly got to eat any of these as once the Mrs tried one, I barely got a look in. We use them as a handy snack for during gym sessions to keep energy levels up. I also use them out on my bike on long rides.
on 18 December 2015
I'm not into fruit and don't much like bananas, but these Banana Fudge mini bars from Science in Sport are great. A nice tasty snack, providing a little extra energy when I need it (particularly on days that I run). For me, it's the best tasting of all SiS Energy Bar.
on 26 May 2016
its not dry,its nice and soft.well packed and sealed so its keep bar nice soft.I can't really taste blueberry but i don't care.More important thing is that it is not dry and it doesn't not taste like a peace of wood....
on 16 April 2016
Bought some individual ones of these to try, really nice flavour, easy to eat, moist. Not sure how good they are in terms of using whilst playing sport (tennis) but best tasting/texture bars I've tried yet.
on 19 July 2015
I have never been a SIS fan, but after looking for a good energy bar for cycling I decided to give them a go, first thoughts are they smelt and looked horrible, but once I bit in the blueberry flavour hits you and they are quite nice to be honest but give you a nice little energy burst, let me push out an extra 15 miles like it was no effort, ideal for energy sapping exercises.
on 11 July 2014
very good use just before i go to the gym and it seems to give me that little kick you need :]
on 3 December 2014
Great source of energy.
on 4 February 2016
Just tried my first bar and had an instant energy boost. Bit disappointed its packed with sugars. Will be using this for the gym. Hope it works! Delivery was also very fast!!
on 3 August 2015
These are great. Small enough to not hang around too long in my stomach but plenty to give me a boost.