- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (14 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849714398
- ISBN-13: 978-1849714396
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 1.5 x 24.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,615,676 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Energizing Sustainable Cities: Assessing Urban Energy Paperback – 14 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The book is the result of a major international effort to conduct the first comprehensive assessment of energy-related urban sustainability issues conducted under the auspices of the Global Energy Assessment (GEA). The assessment is also unique in that it embeds energy issues into the broader sustainability agenda of cities: including housing for the poor, functional transport systems, as well as environmental quality, in addition to the challenges imposed by climate change. It includes the first comprehensive global coverage overview of urban energy use and of the specifics of urban energy demand and supply." – Soziale Technik -- Dieser Text bezieht sich auf eine andere Ausgabe: Hardcover.
About the Author
Both editors are world renowned -- Dieser Text bezieht sich auf eine andere Ausgabe: Hardcover.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Alternative Energy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Urban & Rural Planning