Customer reviews

1,463
Style: Extreme|Size: AA|Change

on 1 May 2017
I bought these for my golf GPS. I have been using Duracell re-charge. These Energizers are no comparison at all to the Duracells. I can get nearly three rounds from the Duracells without a recharge. I can get just enough for one round from the Energizers. Definitely will not buy any more and would not recommend them.
on 10 May 2017
These are the best rechargeable batteries I have ever bought and at a very reasonable price. I bought them several months ago and they hold the charge very well even when used in a digital camera or when stored for a long time. I will not buy anything else from now on. I am now considering buying size C if they are available..
on 7 November 2016
These were purchased to power a portable dab radio which is often left in the car away from its charger. These batteries power the radio for a really long time on a full charge and unlike other rechargeable batteries I've used they seem to keep their charge for a long time even when they've not been used for a while.
VINE VOICEon 1 June 2014
I always buy rechargeable batteries as I am sick of having to go out and replace batteries that always die at the worst possible time (Shop closed/bank holiday etc) So I have an energizer charger and just get a few packs of AA and AAA batteries. These come already charged and are good to go.

Perfect if you have an Xbox, Nintendo Wii and a remote control that require a total of around 2 packs of these things.
on 16 May 2017
These are good batteries,although I wish I bought Duracell instead. Duracell are meant to last longer.I feel they have lasted longer than standard batteries I have used previously though. They are also much cheaper than anywhere else. At my local Argos they are £12.99.So I have saved over £6.00.I bought these for £5.54.What a bargain!
on 25 July 2017
Not a lot to say really, there are, as the name suggests genuine Energizer batteries. I purchased them for my cordless phones as the existing batteries had given up after many years and I wanted a quality brand to replace them. These have charged as expected and appear to be lasting well.
on 22 December 2015
Very good quality of batteries. I use these batteries on a daily basis in a wireless keyboard. They are quick to recharge with energizers quick charger and last a very long time. Some of the best batteries you can get for the money.
on 13 February 2016
Good quality rechargeable batteries. Take 1 hour to charge with my energizer quick charger and last for ages. I would highly reccommend these over unbranded batteries as unbranded batteries tend to have overstated capacities and sometimes regulations are not followed so they could be a safety hazard.
on 16 June 2017
OK OK I posted incorrectly. Note to self ensure you write a review after you double checked that the batteries are in the correct way!!!! Work OK thanks
on 25 May 2017
Bought these for a mamas and papas bouncy chair for my new born, charged from my Nitecore D4 smart charger (one at a time!) took a while but thats not the batteries fault.

So far worked well, I have other Energizer rechargable and they seem reliable.