on 23 June 2017
I seriously can not put these books down. I'm reading until the early hours of the morning, all because I can not find a stopping point. Every time I think I may have, something happens right at the end of the chapter or paragraph and I've just got to continue
on 16 August 2013
Another instalment of the epic Sienna story. The length of this one more than makes up for the shortness of the last, so I hope this will stop people complaining a little.
Sienna ends up in London, and as usual, things don't go to any kind of plan! She makes some mistakes, gets into and out of trouble, makes a few friends and more enemies, and a couple of old faces reappear. The tension builds all the way through, and although some things are resolved in the end there are plenty of loose ends to carry through to Book 8.
Can't wait for it!
on 2 April 2016
I was looking forward to this book but I'm afraid I was disappointed! Whilst it takes the story forward I feel that in some ways it's just spinning it out. I'm not going to bother with books 8 & 9 and go straight to the last one book 10
on 4 April 2017
Really well written. Every book gives something fresh to sink my teeth in!
on 1 September 2014
Much better than previous book. A few chunks in the storyline but very entertaining. Very well written with interesting characters and a few seat of the pants moments. If you enjoy Scott and fantasy you will enjoy this.
on 17 March 2017
A+
on 22 July 2015
I have read all ten books of Girl in the box series, to be truthful it is not the type of books I would normally read, but I have enjoyed them and they were well written. I look forward to reading more of Robert J. Crane books.
on 30 July 2014
Enjoyed the longer book but felt the pace slacken a little, but I guess it can't all be 100 miles an hour through every page! Book 8 already purchased and ready to start now :-)
on 23 April 2017
Love how the stories coming together with still a lot to uncover. Great writing to keep you reading. Looking forward to the next book in series
on 18 August 2013
More action as Sienna comes into her own. Didn't think book six could be beaten but I was wrong. Now I can't wait for book eight. Brilliant series
Lynn