- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Endurax Extra Large Camera DSLR/SLR Backpack For Outdoor Hiking Trekking With 15.6 Laptop Compartment
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extra large with Dual Compartment - Endurax hiker camera backpack is large enough to fit two pro-sized mirrorless cameras, 6-8 lenses, 2-3 flashes and tons of small pockets to pack photography equipment. Tablet & 15.6 in laptop case included.
- Photographer Friendly Features - PVA armored front panel for storing digital gadgets and other delicate photography gears; organizer pocket for storing many odds and ends to keep you organized; flip-out tripod holder for full size tripod; camera buckles to hang video camera on shoulder straps to avoid neck pain.
- Multifunctional - Universal fit Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm cameras SLR camcorders, with customizable insert divider pad, DSLR backpack can fit camera with lens attached max.18 inch long (eg. Tamron 600 mm zoom lens ), and easily convertible to a trekking or laptop backpack for outdoor sports.
- Shoot & Travel Comfortably - Provide great carrying comfort with contoured shoulder straps, sternum strap, ventilate back padding and torso-length adjustment to let you travel comfortably at any weight load.
- Super value & Buy with confidence - (1 DSLR + 1 lens) shoulder / waist camera bag, rain cover included. 100% satisfaction guarantee, 30 days free of return, 1 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Endurax digital camera backpack is designed for professional photographers who love outdoor hiking, travelling and trekking. The dslr camera backpack makes it easy to transport your must-have camera gear to photo shoots, events and other travel destinations. It offers safe storage space and convenient hands-free comfort - Perfect for professional photographers and hobbyists alike.
Protect you camera. Configurable dividers are made from soft Eva cotton to protect your camera gears. Protective padding is between the ipad and camera compartment to prevent ipad to scratch cameras or lenses.
Organize All Your Parts. Thoughtful features are everywhere, including: Hard shell for your fragile camera accessories. Practical organizer pocket for your small notebooks, SD card, USB, and so on. Side pockets for your water bottle and umbrella.
Rain Cover Included. Protect your backpack, camera and delicate photography gears from rain weather.
Extra large laptop compartment. The camera backpack can Fit 15.6 in tablet.
Compatible Camera Models:
Nikon: D60 D600 D70 D700D D7000 D7100 D7200 D70S
D80 D800 D90 D1 D100 D1H D1X
D200 D300 D300S D3000 D2H D2HS D3
D300 D3X D40 D400 D40X D50 D5000
Canon: 1DS 20D 20DA 300D 30D 350D 400D
450D 500D 50D 5D MARKII 5D MARK III 60D 600D
650D 7D 700D 1D MARK IIN 1D MARKIII 1DS MARKIII 1000D
Fujifilm: S4200 S4000 X-A3 X-T20 S4200 S4250
S8450 S5PRO S3Pro X-T10 16-50 X-A10
HS20EXR HS25EXR HS28EXR HS30EXR HS50EXR
Sony: A550 SLT-A55 A290 A750
A580 A6000 A230 A330 A500 A300 A390 A450
1 Hiking camera backpack.
1 Small shoulder camera bag with waist strap
1 Rain cover
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a stunning backpack and if I ever need to take the kitchen sink with me, I'm sure I could fit it in somewhere!.
I cannot recommend this highly enough but only if you want to take a lot of gear with you. Even with all the above in, it is still very comfortable to wear. Can see this lasting me for years and years
I liked the look of the backpack because it has really nicce thick padded shoulder straps and these are quite adjustable to suit your torso length. Having gone through chest surgery the extra padding was a neccessary thing for comfort.
It's a big back pack, and could hold a reasonable volume of kit.
Here come the issue that is a real deal breaker for any back pack.....The stitching is awful. Two months has seen the striching on the shoulder straps go in a not unspectacular fashion. If I carried a great deal of heavy gear such as my DSLR's large 600mm lenses and more I could understand the stitching breaking as quickly as it has.
However, I don't. the only thing that goes in this back pack are my Leica M camera, two lenses for that and my Fujifilm xe3 and two lenses. I also put my tablet in the pack pack too, but this doesn't bring the weight to the point it would cause the sttiching to tear, break or pull through as it has.
It is a nice back pack, with a decent layout, though a zip around the back would perhaps make it more secure, it just doesn't have the durability required for a back pack that's primary selling point is for carrying photographic equipment. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Now I have to find a new bag with much better durability than this.
1. Its a beast of a rucksack, extremely well made, very well thought out with pockets and buckles and storage everywhere. Its solid and its weight (although not 'heavy') makes you realise its very well made
2. As for storage, I managed to pack in...
Bodies: Nikon D800 + D850
Lenses: 50mm G, 15-30 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 150-600, 85mm 1.4
Other: plus 2 flashes, card cases, remotes.... even my 13" laptop!
3. Comes with a separate cam/lens case with a waist strap and also a full rain cover
Great piece of kit and it'll hold more than you could imagine
Well thought out, great ideas (like the protective top pocket). seems very well made.
Be warned because its huge and can take a lot of stuff, it can get VERY heavy. It's comfortable to carry, but first time i used it, i just packed a ton of gear, because I could rather than I necessarily needed it. Got a proper work out.
If you do landscape work, I imagine this is ace, you can pack gear AND extra clothing etc
Around London, I find it means I dont have to have two bags split between camera and flash.
Might not be a recognised brand, but seriously worth a look, packs a lot in (no pun) at an incredibly cheap price