Customer reviews

on 22 August 2013
Perfect fit and just what we needed as our almost identical one had been chipped. Would have been helpful to have had the actual rim diameter that sits on the lamp. I took a bit of a risk ordering it because the 3 dimensions given didn't indicate which part of the shade they referred to, ie. height, width where etc. However, it's fits brilliantly. Well packed inside but the cardboard box it was in was very flimsy and quite damaged by the time it arrived.
on 12 March 2014
Have had the lamp that this was to fit for 30 years. When I broke the shade I thought I would never be able to replace it, but there it was, exactly the same as the original and good solid weight and fit. Packaging was excellent and very protective.
on 24 March 2014
Did not expect to find a shade that fitted the lamp due to the fact we have had the lamp a number of years. Original shade broken in an accident when cleaning the unit. Fast efficient service
on 29 January 2014
These glass shades are getting harder to find. So I was surprised to find one on here. No problems as described. Packaged well in large box. Delivered quickly.
on 20 April 2015
Arrived swiftly if a little over packaged. The measurements given were spot on and is the exact size i needed and it does look exactly like the photograph. It does have a slightly 'plastic' feel to which is why i've given four rather five stars but overall i'm very happy with the purchase as it still look great on my lamp.
on 7 March 2015
Very pleased with Cowl light shade, delivered promptly replaces the one my Husband managed to break. Thank you Lynda Bird (Mrs)
on 28 September 2013
Arrived only a day later then predicted, but good customer service, and item was as described thanks
Would use again
on 11 May 2015
excellent
on 22 March 2015
fitted my elderly lamp just right , good price well packed
on 9 April 2014
While I am perfectly happy with the shade and it is good value it did not arrive within the 5-7 day as advertised and was delivered in 9. This is a great shame as the event for which I wanted the replacement shade for was over 5 days ago hence the 4 stars.