Endoclitics and the Origins of Udi Morphosyntax Hardcover – 28 Mar 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alice C. Harris received her Ph.D. in Linguistics from Harvard University in 1976 and is Professor of Linguistics (since 1991), Professor of Anthropology (since 1992), and Chair of the Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages at Vanderbilt University. She is author, co-author, or editor of four books and numerous articles in the field of general linguistics. At Vanderbilt University she teaches courses on linguistic analysis, language and cognition, sociolinguistics, anthropological linguistics, and historical linguistics.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Languages > By Language > Other Asian Languages > Urdu
- Books > Reference > Language > Grammar, Structure & Syntax
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Morphology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference