Customer reviews

on 14 August 2013
This is a great a great book, keeps you engrossed till the last page. I honestly couldn't put it down till the last page.
on 11 February 2016
Well what to say. Sebastian and Serenity are drawn back into turmoil and adventure, with demons, both real and psychological, hovering ready to break out of their confines. As an intense dark storm threatens, they must battle once again to protect Elizabeth who is now on the precipice of young adulthood, and desperately trying to understand herself and find her place in the world; but she is still battling those pesky teenage hormones. Of course she is half vampire and her challenges and experiences aren't quite the same as her friends face. She gets into a row with her parents and runs off with a teenage boy, only to discover that he is not what he seems and so starts a race against time for her parents.
This was a great read, really atmospheric. The emotions are so well depicted, the tension so real that I couldn't put the book down because I needed to know what would happen next. This is at heart the story of a family but with vampires, witches and spells. This was a series that sucks you in and this author is one of my favourites.
on 28 April 2013
Wow what an ending to the series I've loved following serenity and Sebastians story and Elizabeth's later on. There's everything in this action,romance I love it and also a bit in love with Sebastian myself. A bit upset to say goodbye to these characters but can't wait to read what Marissa Farrar writes next
on 24 May 2016
They say all good things must come to an end and so it is with the Serenity series, I can’t believe it’s all over, however that said, what an ending. Often when you get to the end of a book/film series it isn't as good as the first one, but not with this series, it has been brilliant throughout this whole journey. I'm really sad it’s over I'm going to miss them all, to be honest I think I'm a little in love with Sebastian!

Again I was hooked from page one, captured from the beginning. High five Marissa you did it again.

So what now? Elizabeth of course, I'm really excited to see what’s in store for her I just know whatever it is it will be a bumpy ride for her and another amazing read for me.

Thank you Marissa for bringing us Serenity, Sebastian, Elizabeth and all the adventures that came with them.
on 23 October 2013
Brilliant to read! I found it a little bit like Twilight but whereas in Twilight it was predictable The Serenity series kept me in suspense from beginning to end, I simple couldn't put it down. The need to find out what happened next nearly killed me :) I Love how you wrote all the characters I love them all. It had a bit of everything romance, comedy, definitely a lot of suspense lol, drama, horror. The final book was absolutely magnificent, superb ending. I really am looking forwards to when you write about Elizabeth and I look forwards to reading some of your other novels you wrote. To all those who just happen to stumble onto these books you must read them it is positively excellent to read if you love romance/suspense novels!!
on 19 August 2013
I absolutely loved, loved, this series and felt this finale instalment kept you engrossed till the last page. Marissa’s story telling was first rate and the action just kept coming. I felt all the emotions and cried at the death of Vincent who I loved. It was interesting to see how Elizabeth’s coped with the change and I was so happy that she held onto her humanity. My heart stop during Sebastian’s battle with Conner and when he started to burn I cried out. Serenity has proven that she is one woman not to mess with when it comes to her family and I cheered her for her shear determination in getting Elizabeth and Sebastian safely home, against the odds. Sad to say goodbye to these wonderful characters.
on 1 May 2013
I have loved reading the 'Serenity' Series!
ENDLESS has finished it off perfectly! Can't wait to see if Marrissa starts a series about Elizabeth growing up as a half vampire, half human and little snippets of Sebastian and Serenity's life!
Marrissa is a brilliant writer! Her story lines always keep you wondering what is going to happen next and includes a balanced mix of romance, sex, intrigue, adventure and excitement!
on 18 February 2014
Really enjoyed reading all of the books! Once you get into them it's hard to put them down and I loved the serenity,Sebastian and Elizabeth story! Well done to the author and hopefully we will catch up with how they are all doing in the future
on 10 August 2013
After months of waiting, it was finally here, the next excerpt of Serenity and Sebastian. I love the characters and their story and again, couldn't put it down. Wanting to get to the end, but not wanting it to end
on 16 September 2014
I thought this series of books was well written, kept me buying book after book. I loved the characters and can't wait for the Elizabeth series to start.