- Buy three titles for £24 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Endeavour - Pilot Film & Series 1 [DVD]
|Price:||£10.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Shaun Evans plays the iconic detective created by Colin Dexter and immortalised by John Thaw, while Roger Allam is his benign superior DI Fred Thursday. The whole series has been devised and written by Russell Lewis, who wrote many classic instalments of Inspector Morse and its spin-off Lewis. While introducing key characters from the Morse mythos--including uniformed copper Strange, later to become Morse’s chief superintendent--the series also delves into uncharted territory, including Morse’s family, and the romantic mysteries of his youth.
This DVD features the pilot episode, together with all four episodes from Series 1 of this hit ITV series.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I now hope that there will be further episodes to follow.
A must have...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There are few British dramas that get better than this. No, actually, there are none!Published 4 months ago by Graham S.
Excellent series as good as or better than More, Lewis, Gently, Banks, Lindley etc..Published 5 months ago by GaryS
Perfect rendering of the young Morse. Highly recommended for all Morse and Lewis fans.Published 8 months ago by Jean
I enjoyed the series and then bought the DVD set to watch again.Published 8 months ago by David Thomas