The End of the Pagan City: Religion, Economy, and Urbanism in Late Antique North Africa Hardcover – 27 Jun 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Anna Leone is Senior Lecturer in Archaeology of the Roman Empire at Durham University, where she has worked since 2004. She is co-Director of the Centre for the study of the Ancient Mediterranean and the Near East, and she is a member of the Institute of Medieval and Renaissance Studies at Durham University. Dr Leone has published extensively on various aspects of North Africa in late antiquity.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Greece
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Rome
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Period > Classical Greek & Roman
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Region
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Antiquities
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History