End of Life Care in Nephrology: From Advanced Disease to Bereavement (Oxford Specialist Handbook in End of Life Care) Flexibound – 27 Sep 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The book is packed with information, a wonderful composite of nephrology and palliative medicine. ...Books such as this, which help break down the barriers between palliative care and other departments who manage patients with chronic non-malignant disease, are most welcome. (Roger Woodruff,)
There is an ever increasing awareness that all patients are entitled to a good quality death and that diagnosing end of life is as important as diagnosing a chest infection. This handbook will be ideal for doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals working in renal medicine and palliatvive care. (classicchronicrenaldiseaseresources.blogspot)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Renal
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Ethics & Legal Issues
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Anaesthetics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference