- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: SelfMadeHero; 01 edition (25 Jun. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190683895X
- ISBN-13: 978-1906838959
- Product Dimensions: 25.5 x 2.1 x 29.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,315,332 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
End of a Century: Nineties Album Reviews in Pictures Hardcover – 25 Jun 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Run Wrake was born John Wrake, in Yemen in 1965 – his father was a chaplain in the British Army – and brought up in Sussex. At a school cricket game, with Wrake rooted to the spot at the wicket, his schoolmates shouted “run, run”, and the nickname stuck. Wrake studied graphic design at the Chelsea College of Art and later went on to the Royal College of Art, where his contemporaries included Karen Kelly, Stuart Hilton, Philip Hunt and Sarah Kennedy. He went on to become one of the most important graphic designers, illustrators and animators of his generation. Throughout his career, he worked extensively with U2, The Rolling Stones and many other bands (collaborating with Roy Lichtenstein, among others). After being diagnosed with cancer in November 2011, Run Wrake died in October 2012, aged 48.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.