The Encyclopedia of Magic & Witchcraft: An Illustrated Historical Reference to Spiritual Worlds Paperback – 31 Dec 2013
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Susan Greenwood is an anthropologist with a long-term interest in the study of magic and religion. She gained her doctorate from Goldsmiths College, University of London, for her research on contemporary magicians, and has lectured and written widely on magic, witchcraft and shamanism. She has also written studies on the otherworld, nature religion and paganism.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If your looking for a clear concise history , explanations, and theories for different forms of magical beliefs etc, then this is your book. At best, it will inform and educate you , at worst... it will make the vicars wife leave her hobnobs and go screaming off over the hills.. before shes even looked at it properly ;)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Witchcraft
- Books > History > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Earth Based Religions > Witchcraft & Wicca
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Occultism > Magic
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Earth-Based Religions > Wicca