Encyclopedia of Forensic Science Hardcover – 30 Nov 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
.,." an excellent source... Essential..."
.,." user friendly and accessible...a book with tremendous potential usage... Highly Recommended."
.,."will provide readers with a nuts-and-bolts understanding of the real world of forensic science... recommended..."
.,."[a] handsome, polished reference work...should be among the more frequently consulted reference works in public and university libraries." --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Suzanne Bell, Ph.D., has a degree in chemistry from New Mexico State University --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Forensics
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > History of Science
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Forensic Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Emergency Services
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services