The Encyclopedia of Elder Care: The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric Health and Social Care Hardcover – 28 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Elizabeth A. Capezuti, PhD, RN, FAAN, is the Dr. John W. Rowe Professor in Successful Aging at New York University (NYU) College of Nursing, USA. As Co-Director of the Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing, Dr. Capezuti oversees the research initiatives of the institute and directs the NICHE (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders) programme. She is an internationally recognised geriatric nurse researcher, known for her work in improving the care of older adults by interventions and models that positively influence healthcare providers' knowledge and work environment. The recipient of more than $8M in research and training grants, Dr. Capezuti has disseminated the findings of 35 funded projects in four co-edited books and more than a hundred peer reviewed articles and book chapters.
Michael L. Malone, MD, is Professor of Medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Medical Director of Aurora Senior Services at the Aurora Visiting Nurse Association of Wisconsin, and Section Head of Geriatrics and Geriatrics Fellowship Director at the Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI, USA. Dr. Malone is also Adjunct Professor at Marquette University College of Health Sciences, Milwaukee.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Geriatrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing > Geriatric
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing > Surgical
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Elderly Care
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z