- Paperback: 570 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education (16 Aug. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0879838213
- ISBN-13: 978-0879838218
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,939,248 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Encyclopedia of Edible Plants of North America: Nature's Green Feast Paperback – 16 Aug 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Discusses edible plant species, including etymology, location, uses of each part, history of the uses, medicinal uses, and possible toxicity.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com