- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Encyclopedia of Cryptozoology: A Global Guide to Hidden Animals and Their Pursuers Hardcover – 31 Dec 2004
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
fascinating...excellent Booklist; recommended Library Journal; detailed..impeccably resourced...recommended Choice; unique...much more extensive than previous works in the field ARBA; packs in the research...recommended Midwest Book Review; scholarly American Libraries; has so much material within its covers it makes the mind boggle...this work doubles any other volume on cryptozoology...an important resource...will certainly fascinate readers...enjoyable reading...a valued addition The Quarterly Review of Biology; an extensive piece of work...useful...excellent Reference Reviews; a treasure trove of new sources and info for cryptozoology fans...awesome...comprehensive, informed, well written, balanced and unbiased...the most thorough chronicle of cryptozoology so far...definitive work...fascinating...buy it, buy it, buy it now Fortean Times; an eye opening publication...sets the record straight...worthy resource...massive volume is long overdue...a must have...highly recommended Myeyez.net; thorough...useful North American BioFortean Review; recommend[ed] Bigfoot Forums; scope of this entertaining survey is worldwide Lawrence Looks at Books; outstanding...user-friendly...stunning cryptozoology timeline...clear and to the point...a very important work and a worthwhile addition to the growing science of cryptozoology Fate; user friendly...very useful...wonderful...clear and to the point...very important...worthwhile...a must-have Bigfoot Times."
About the Author
Michael Newton is the author of 303 books. He lives in Nashville, Indiana.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Normally this is quite an expensive title, but it is well worth the money spent, particularly if you can purchase it on special as I did. It is a must for every serious cryptozoologist's library.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Folklore
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Unexplained Mysteries
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Popular Maths
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Folklore