- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Encyclopaedia of Australia's Battles Paperback – 12 Jan 2001
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"It will be a valued traveling companion for visitors to the battlefields of Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific." Professor Robert O'Neill, Oxford University" --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Chris Coulthard-Clark, one of Australia's leading historians, has written widely in the field of Australian defence history and is an established Allen & Unwin author.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Australasia & Pacific > Australia & New Zealand > Australia
- Books > History > Australasia & Pacific > Australia & New Zealand > New Zealand
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > War & Defence Operations