- Also check our best rated Romance Book reviews
Enchanted Soles Paperback – 1 Jun 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
2) Sometimes these are hard to judge as I have to do the whole book and not just an individual story… So, in saying that I found some stories better than others but they each had something about them that appealed to the readers.
3) This anthology touches on many aspects of queer identity from bisexuality to trans identity to asexuality and beyond. It's refreshing in that respect and more so in its inclusion of fantasy and fairy tales from sources outside just European culture. There's a touch of science fantasy too, a little something for everyone, and I don't mean that in the very limited and privileged context in which it's usually used. Well written and edited with just a few minor errors, this is an anthology worth exploring.
4) Each story's plot isn't something that's particularly new, but the little details and changes that the authors of these stories made are what makes them really special. The plots are straightforward, but the twists make the stories. They're quick, fun reads that are really enjoyable. Good show! Each story had its own feel and voice. I really appreciate how much work the authors put into these and how much care the editor used to curate them. They're all a nice little taste of something, and the variety is amazing. Characters seem to have their own unique voices. At no time did any two characters feel like they were just a mask over a similar voice. They each had motivations and quirks that made them stand apart on their own. Excellent job overall. Good writing overall. Clear, a little slow in pacing, but just enough slowness to make things enjoyable. Strongly Recommend for an Award.