Customer reviews

Emu Womens Stinger Hi Boots W10001 Black: 5 UK (38 EU)
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black (Black)|Change

on 7 November 2012
I often shop at QVC and I've seen these boots several times at a much higher price. I was indecisive about buying them from QVC at their price so I thought I'd just check out Amazon and there they were for about £50 cheaper so I purchased them. I am happy about the bargain. The only thing is I'd rate these as not very black, more of a dark grey. Another thing is I am a size 5 and they are a bit baggy at the heel so they fit better with socks on. I wonder if a 4 would have been too small? I would have gone for a half size if they were available but sadly not. Anyway I'm keeping them. They are lovely and warm and comfortable. I am looking forward to the weather getting colder so I can wear these. I'm one happy customer.
on 24 April 2017
I wore my last pair practically every autumn, winter and spring day for 2 years and they have only just needed replacing. The heel cup offers great support and after all this wear is still upright and firm, no collapse at all. I have worn the soles smooth. That's with Scotchguard to keep the colour.
on 4 October 2013
These boots are brilliant,so warm and comfortable compared to the cheaper versions,and i got them at a good price off Amazon,they took me a hour or so to get use to them when i wore them for the first time,i was unsure what size to go for so i just went for my own size 6 and they are a perfect fit.Its worth investing in waterproof and stain spray before you go out into the rain with them,i have and the rain just runs away without leaving any stains.I will buy Emu boots from now on they are worth paying the extra.
on 25 March 2017
i bought uggs before these and these were rubbish in comparison. used for one winter and returned to uggs as the shoe kept slipping off the back of my heel and were not a good fit at all.
on 29 January 2011
I purchased these boots after seeing them advertised on QVC, purchased here on Amazon for half the price. I bought the Red Earth colour and was delighted when they arrived. Colour is like a red brick colour, not to garish and has a thick cosy matching lining. Sizing for me was perfect and Ive worn them around quite alot and they havent got big and sloppy like cheaper versions, if anything the suede has softened and made them even more comfortable. I call mine my outdoor slippers!. I have even purchased another pair in the Mini style in Grey and love those equally. For quality and comform you cant beat these boots. I would'nt hesitate in recommending this brand.
on 4 June 2016
Fab boots, I've worn them to death and even been soaked in sea with them on and still plenty of life left in them. So comfortable
on 9 May 2017
There is no support for feet. Feel far to wide and therefore can't pick feet up properly when walking. Sent back. I'm sticking to uggs.
on 6 March 2017
Back seam came unstitched after 6 wears, rather disappointing
on 28 May 2017
Good quality but sizing came up a bit smaller than expected even though we measured before ordering
on 3 December 2012
Mushroom is a lovely subtle colour - like it turned down with the sheepskin showing.
Really classy and very soft and comfortable.I have several pairs of Emu boots
and love them all.I do not wear them in wet weather but on dry bright days and
they stay beautiful.