|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£67.24 - £173.06 & Free Returns on some sizes and colours|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- A lighter and more flexible eva midsole
- Re-inforced moulded heal cup
- Outer Material: Sheepskin
- Inner Material: Sheepskin
- Sole: EVA
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This Classic sheepskin Lo boot is made from the finest Australian sheepskin which naturally' wicks away moisture' meaning odourless footwear, and when fitted correctly they form to your foot to give a custom fit. New for this year are the removable contoured insoles with arch support and together with our dual density EVA emusole, give extra comfort and support.
Emu Australia is an authentic Australian footwear company that uses only premium Australian sheepskin and Merino wool, along with the best footwear technologies available, to product a quality line of boots and slippers. Due to the unique properties of Merino wool, your feet will stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Top customer reviews
1. Don't feel as heavy to start off with, people who have previously had EMU boots will understand the heaviness of the boot but it's a good heavy as it shows the thickness and quality of the emu sheepskin in comparison to UGG.
2. The suede is very bad quality, the boots that I received had scuff marks and small pinprick marks in.
4. The band of the top of the EMU boot should have emu written all the way around, these ones don't as they are fake.
5. Very poor quality of stitching, and the lines of the suede aren't level or straight.
6. The standard EMU badge is brown and is stitched on after the boot is made so it sticks out from the boot, the pair I received the badge was grey and was already in the boots as a pose to been a real EMU badge.
7. The soles are less than half the thickness they should be. My old EMU which are 2 years old are in a lot better quality even after 2 years wear out of them.
8. The bottom of the boot has imperfections and marks on as a pose to a real perfect EMU.
9. There is no tag around the top of the boot I received which real EMU boots have on all styles of boot.
REAL Emu is very heavy (in a good way) you can feel ist real sheepskin, the soles are thick and the inside of it its really fluffy and actually looks like real wool...
When I received the box, the very first thing I said was: " This box might be empty its so light...."
Also the size was small....
I've returned them back with no problem but I definitely would NOT recommend you to buy this!!!!
Amazon should not let this to be on sale as they are FAKE!
Having had a pair of "UGG'S" I must say that personally I've found "Emu's" to be the better of the two and cheaper, what more could you want.
This isn't an area that suffers wear and tear unlike say the 'foot' part of the boot. At the most it interacts with my sock on one side and the cloth of my trousers on the other.
I'm really disappointed - they are like slippers to wear. Arguably a case of wolf in sheepskin boots. I'm waiting to see whether Amazon will exchange for another pair.
* Only fair to update - wrote this review Sunday and by Tuesday I had received a replacement pair from those good folk at Amazon. Got my eye on a pair of High Stingers and this experience hasn't put me off (in part due to the remarkable customer service). However, have just noticed that the box says 'Made in China' which is contrary to my understanding of Emu Australia...