- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
Emu Women's Angahook Ear Muffs
|Price:||£40.00 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£8.00 (17%)|
- Classic sheepskin ear muffs, with suede head band
- Presented in an EMU gift box
- Made from the finest sheepskin available
- 10mm wool pile is soft and incredibly warm
- Naturally 'wicks away moisture' meaning odourless
- Natural antimicrobial properties
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
EMU Australian sheepskin is proven to perform like no other material. It is naturally durable, regulates temperature and naturally wicks away moisture meaning it is odour free. For function, fashion and performance…it doesn’t get any better!
Top Customer Reviews
I would have preferred some designed for men, but this was the best I could get at a reasonable price.
They work fine, but are well made, however there is no adjustment, either for the length of the head band, or for the clamping force, which was really a bit too much.
It is confusing how the ear pads fold up and at first I thought they were far too small, until I realised the pads had to be hinged down. It would seem others have been confused by this and thought they were far to small. Also as a result the pads don't sit flat against your ears.
They are supplied by Emu of Australia, but are actually made in China.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
keep my ears lovely and warm and I can still hear what's going on around me.Published 5 months ago by Mrs BeOne
Fantastic! Snugly and warm, I love the sheepskin around the band it makes it soft on the head. Also love that they fold inwards to fit in your bag. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amanda W.
The quality was ok, but the bit of the ear muffs that go over your head looked as though the suede was worn so sent them back and got a refundPublished 7 months ago by FP
I bought these for my sister at Christmas. She tried them out on a very windy day by the sea and the Ear Muffs done what they were supposed to do. Excellent product.Published 7 months ago by Moonstone