Customer reviews

Size: 7 UK|Colour: Chocolate|Change
Price:£70.99 - £171.44

on 15 January 2015
Bit hard to pull them over the arch of my foot but then they slip on and then the fit is perfect ,I take size 6 and ordered a 6 and they are comfortable so don't know why people are saying get a smaller size I'm glad I didn't .They are lovely and warm and I tend to leave them on when I get back indoors !
on 31 March 2017
Best boots ever! I've owned UGG boots for years and these kick their ass. EMU all the way! My new favourite sheepskin boot!
on 20 March 2017
very warm and I wear it all the time in Winter at home or going out.
on 30 May 2015
The boots arrived quickly and look fab. They are true to size, I take a 7 and they fit perfectly. I am delighted with them.
on 10 November 2015
Do not by as these are fake! Look out for these points when buying!

1. Don't feel as heavy to start off with, people who have previously had EMU boots will understand the heaviness of the boot but it's a good heavy as it shows the thickness and quality of the emu sheepskin in comparison to UGG.
2. The suede is very bad quality, the boots that I received had scuff marks and small pinprick marks in.
4. The band of the top of the EMU boot should have emu written all the way around, these ones don't as they are fake.
5.  Very poor quality of stitching, and the lines of the suede aren't level or straight.
6. The standard EMU badge is brown and is stitched on after the boot is made so it sticks out from the boot, the pair I received the badge was grey and was already in the boots as a pose to been a real EMU badge.
7. The soles are less than half the thickness they should be. My old EMU which are 2 years old are in a lot better quality even after 2 years wear out of them.
8. The bottom of the boot has imperfections and marks on as a pose to a real perfect EMU.
9. There is no tag around the top of the boot I received which real EMU boots have on all styles of boot.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 6 December 2014
The photos here shows a different boots from what you going to get... I am very disappointed with these boots as they are definitely not real Emu sheepskin! I have got a pair of real emu from Schuh 3 years ago and they still in better condition than these new ones...

REAL Emu is very heavy (in a good way) you can feel ist real sheepskin, the soles are thick and the inside of it its really fluffy and actually looks like real wool...

When I received the box, the very first thing I said was: " This box might be empty its so light...."
Also the size was small....
I've returned them back with no problem but I definitely would NOT recommend you to buy this!!!!
Amazon should not let this to be on sale as they are FAKE!
33 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2011
I have three pairs of "Emu's" different colours, different styles but they all have several things in common including warmth, comfort and durability.
Having had a pair of "UGG'S" I must say that personally I've found "Emu's" to be the better of the two and cheaper, what more could you want.
on 12 February 2015
I sent the shoes (a chocolate pair) back as I'm pretty sure they are fakes. I have had Emu before and I saw the striking difference between originals and Amazon ones in seconds after I opened the box. The outside sheepskin looked thin and very poor quality; the inside looked artificially too, like some weird purple fake fur. The insoles were not removable as they should be in original Emu. Tragic colour, completely different from the one in the picture. Look like some cheap fakes made in China. Very expensive cheap looking fakes from China...Fortunately the returns are free and Amazon dealt with my case very quickly, I have to say. I wouldn't waste money though, it's a disappointment.
on 19 March 2011
I ordered these boots in December and loved them until today when I discovered that the leather had come away from the stitching around the very top of the ankle area, causing a hole. It's either because the stitching is too tight or there wasn't enough leather tucked in properly under the stitching.

This isn't an area that suffers wear and tear unlike say the 'foot' part of the boot. At the most it interacts with my sock on one side and the cloth of my trousers on the other.

I'm really disappointed - they are like slippers to wear. Arguably a case of wolf in sheepskin boots. I'm waiting to see whether Amazon will exchange for another pair.

* Only fair to update - wrote this review Sunday and by Tuesday I had received a replacement pair from those good folk at Amazon. Got my eye on a pair of High Stingers and this experience hasn't put me off (in part due to the remarkable customer service). However, have just noticed that the box says 'Made in China' which is contrary to my understanding of Emu Australia...
on 5 January 2015
These boots were not as expected. The quality as imagined being emu would be good but these were poor hence the one star. As advertised there should have been a removable insole, there was none. The quality of the boot inside was also poor and I could feel the hard sole. There was no tag on top of boot as described. Overall even at sale price I did not think these we're worth the price. Are these genuine or an older style? I have seen better quality at my local supermarket.