Top critical review
8 people found this helpful
DISAPOINTED AS FAKE!
on 10 November 2015
Do not by as these are fake! Look out for these points when buying!
1. Don't feel as heavy to start off with, people who have previously had EMU boots will understand the heaviness of the boot but it's a good heavy as it shows the thickness and quality of the emu sheepskin in comparison to UGG.
2. The suede is very bad quality, the boots that I received had scuff marks and small pinprick marks in.
4. The band of the top of the EMU boot should have emu written all the way around, these ones don't as they are fake.
5. Very poor quality of stitching, and the lines of the suede aren't level or straight.
6. The standard EMU badge is brown and is stitched on after the boot is made so it sticks out from the boot, the pair I received the badge was grey and was already in the boots as a pose to been a real EMU badge.
7. The soles are less than half the thickness they should be. My old EMU which are 2 years old are in a lot better quality even after 2 years wear out of them.
8. The bottom of the boot has imperfections and marks on as a pose to a real perfect EMU.
9. There is no tag around the top of the boot I received which real EMU boots have on all styles of boot.