- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
EU Employment Law 4/e (Oxford European Union Law Library) Paperback – 12 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Catherine Barnard is Professor of European Union Law and Jean Monnet Chair of EU Law at the University of Cambridge. She is also a Fellow of Trinity College. She specializes in European Union Law, labour and discrimination law, and competition law, and has written a number of books including The Substantive Law of the EU: The Four Freedoms (OUP, 2010).