- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (8 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148405718X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484057186
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 247,598 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From Employee to Home Business Entrepreneur: Volume 1 (The Mindset Shift) Paperback – 8 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I have read many inspirational books listened to uplifting story's that have inspired me but nothing was as clear and understandable plain English.
I would highly recommend anyone to read this if you are serious about making the changes in your life. Start with Your Why? is perfect and clear to follow without your why what is your purpose, Great! Well Written and easy to follow exercises...I have bought Kindle and Paperback..
|Length: 1:53 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I found this book so inspiring, it has completely change the way i run my business and live my life also. Read morePublished on 8 Oct. 2014 by stuart
Definitely a book you want to sit down, pull up your favourite beverage and let your mind flow within it's pages.. Read morePublished on 26 Dec. 2013 by Mr. K. D. Everett
I bought the Mindset shift book a few weeks ago to help me with my business and to get me in the right frame of mind for that business. Read morePublished on 1 Dec. 2013 by Steve Biggs