- Platform: PlayStation2
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Carol Vorderman's Sudoku (PS2)
|Price:||£1.49 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Multi-player Hot seat and wireless play: Go head to head or take on the hot seat and win by solving puzzles in the fastest time.
- 4 difficulty levels, a level to suit all players, from beginners to experts.
- 1,000,000 plus unique Sudoku puzzles! That's right over a million boards to choose from.
- Easy to use interface and grid assistance: If you need to erase a number or ask for help it's simple!
- Puzzle Solver: Solve any puzzle from any source.
- Multiple game modes: Choose from never seen before game modes and even challenge Carol herself!
- Classic Sudoku
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The addictive and challenging puzzle craze that has swept the globe found a huge fan and supporter in best selling author and personality Carol Vorderman and these interactive games will allow Carol to show you how it's done.
Let her take you step-by-step via live action video explaining the methods of Sudoku and revealing handy hints so that you too can become a Sudoku master. If you feel you've mastered the methods of Sudoku then the game will allow you to lay down the gauntlet and challenge Carol to the ultimate Sudoku showdown.
Sudoku challenges you to fill in the missing numbers in a 9x9 grid. It's a game of reasoning, that doesn't require calculating or special math skills but instead focuses on concentration and brain power.