Emotions And Needs (Core Concepts in Therapy) Paperback – 4 Jul 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dawn Freshwater is a registered psychotherapist, supervisor and Course Director, University of Nottingham. She has worked as an integrative psychotherapist, trainer and supervisor with individuals in private practice, in the British National Health Service and in the armed forces. She completed her PhD in 1998 which explored the transformatory nature of the therapeutic relationship, she has spoken at numerous international conferences and is well published in both the UK and North America.
Chris Robertson is a registered psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer of psychotherapists working in several European countries. He is the co-founder and director of Revision, the president of the European Association for Integrative Psychotherapy and acts as a consultant to other training organizations nationally and internationally.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
But I will say please borrow and read a copy first before purchasing, I know the author and they are a lot more interesting in person then this read.
I have read and own much better then this book and think it needs thorough reworking.
But then that is just my opinion.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z