Emotions ColorCards Cards – 1 Jun 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Produced by Speechmark, ColorCards® are a hugely adaptable teaching tool designed to help develop both language and social skills. Real objects, people, situations and activities are shown on the photographs to provide you with creative and highly visual resources.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The accompanying booklet was a disappointment with only a few suggestions for use.
I would have liked to see more of the basic individual expressions rather than focussing on group situations, but a useful product and nice to see at least a few non-white people represented though mostly in western situations.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Study Aids
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Learning Difficulties
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Study Aids > General