- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Emotion, Evolution And Rationality Paperback – 3 Nov 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
... a wealth of well-presented empirical findings, rich theorising and thought-provoking debate. The book should serve as an excellent summary of the current status of this fascinating and useful area and deserves to be widely read by any who are interested in the relation between cognition and emotion, in particular, perhaps, by those involved in the development of cognitive treatments for emotional disorders. (The Psychologist)
Emotion, Evolution and Rationality does an excellent job at clarifying the confusion surrounding an important area of evolutionary psychology - why emotions have evolved in humans. (The Psychologist)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Emotions
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Human Biology > The Brain
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Neuroscience
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy