Emmakites Diamond Kite Mr. Fox/Little Star 80cm Single Line with Double Tails and Kite String - Easy to Fly - Kite for Kids and Adults
- EMMAKITES Little Star, smart diamond kite specially designed for kids above 3, and any person who never flies kite before. Lovely kite to bring joy to life!
- All is prepared for great kite flying experience. Lovely kite Little Star, measuring 2.52x1.9ft (WxH), Double tails to keep kite flying steadily, 130ft kite string and its handle. Always, attach a durable and reusable kite bag made of EMMAKITES ripstop nylon to provide convenience for you.
- Concept that anyone even kid of 3 years old is able to easily launch the kite is integrated during the design of Little Star. Lightest but durable kite spar material. Each connector and every rod cap are elaborately manufactured with the intention that kite will be great memory of any kid's childhood. Double tails of different length ( 9.5ft and 12ft) create steady kite flying with wonderful visual effect in the sky.
- Simple and easy steps to assemble! Little Star is already partially assembled. All you need is to join the horizontal and vertical spars together, attach the kite string the towing point and launch lovely kite up to sky!
- Add beauty and vitality to the blue sky with Little Star, bring happiness to every time family outdoor life!
Warning: Only for domestic use. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Diamond Kite by EMMAKTIES - Mr. Fox / Little Star
Kite has a magic that brings you back to your childhood,
where you laugh with full heart, run around without burden, embrace the power of nature.
A play game with nature!
Hold kite line there, intently watch the wind.
There comes the wind!
You start to run for stronger wind push, while observing it's direction.
You are busy with taking turns to pay out and take in kite line, adapting to wind power.
All negative feelings fly away with kite, remaining a happy kid.
Find your happy kid's time with bright kites designed by EMMAKITES.
What's included: Sail of kite; Double tails; Kite string coiled in the handle bar; Instructions; Fabric kite bag(sleeve)
Dimension of sail: 77x58cm / 30x22.8inch
Sail and tail material: 40D Ripstop Nylon
Net weight: 70g / 2.45Oz
Craft: Applique technique, zigzag sewing to maintain its beauty
Kite string: 40m / 130ft - Test tensile strength: 45lb
Kite Flying Wind range: 1.5~5bft / 3~25MPH
With only 17inch packaging length, kite will be easily to inserted into your backpack, suitcase.
What is Diamond Kite?
Diamond kite got its name for its shape which is one of the most seen shapes of kites. It got popularity due to:
- simple to assemble
You only need to assemble vertical and horizontal spars.
- basic kite to learn control of kite flying
Less sail surface as it has, diamond kite won't absorb strong wind pull and extra wind tends to be expelled from its bottom, so anyone, even kids are able to control it.
- steady fly
EMMAKITES diamond kites have tails to add pretty visual effect and help kite fly steadily.
How to Fly Kite？
- Where to Fly Kite
Wide open place is highly recommended, like beach, square, great lawn without tree, where the wind flow is not influenced by obstacles.
- How to Assemble Kite
In General, kite is assembled in the following order:
Leading edge spars → Vertical spars → Horizontal spars → Keel spar (if there is)
Always keep in mind to push the leading edge spars to the bottom and leave gap on the top.
- How to Launch Kite
Face the front of kite to the wind is the key of launching.
Pay out kite line and wait for wind.
When wind comes, release the kite and start running to add more wind push.
- How to Control Kite Flying
The Very First Principle: Keep kite line taut
When kite line has slack, take it in to keep it taut.
When wind comes, seize the moment and pay out kite line rapidly to lift kite to the utmost.
Higher kite flies, steadier it is.
All you need for flying
RTF-ready-to-fly kit comes with kite:
- 320ft 45lb braided kite line is attached for flying high.
- Fabric kite sleeve: 40D ripstop nylon is used to make this durable and reusable kite sleeve to keep kite from dirt, dust or rain, providing transport-storage convenience for you!
40D ripstop nylon fabric is the most welcomed kite fabric.
- Nylon to magnify brightness and beauty of the color.
- Ripstop to resist a wide range of wind.
Different from flat seam, Zigzag seam is applied on sails of all kites designed by EMMAKITES to
- keep all patches firmly attached to each other
- retain a better look of kite
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a second trip to the beach on another day, it was much calmer and while we could get it to fly, it was much more of a struggle. I don't think we can blame the kite for the lack of wind though!
The only criticism I'd make is that one of the two knots tied to the spar came untied the second time we took it out, and we had to thread the string back through the kite and re-tie it. That was a bit tricky to do on the beach having neglected to bring a needle with me! I'm still giving it five stars - it's a nice simple kite at a nice price and worked well for us all in all - but I would suggest double-checking the knots.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com