- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Memory Foam Mattress reviews
Emma Original King Size Mattress 150x200 cm 25 cm high Memory Foam Mattress Which? Best Buy 2020 Mattress I Good Housekeeping Institute Approved I 200 Nights trial I 10 years warranty
- A Which? Best Buy 2018 and 2019: Maximum body adaptability through the optimized combination of a decompressing breathable Airgocell-layer, visco-elastic memory foam and a supportive layer of polyurethane foam.
- Made in the UK: A mattress should be neither too soft or too hard, that is why we have created a unique designed combining British quality and pain free comfort with right density of layers that fits every sleep style.
- For Back, Side & Stomach Sleepers: 3 layer and 7 zones back structure improves pressure distribution and lower back support so you can sleep in any position with targeted spinal support for a comfortable night's sleep. Fits any 150x200 bed frame!
- The UK's most Recommended Mattress: Our exceptional product quality is proven to provide the very best sleeping experience. We are considered Best on Test by the Independent, Ideal Home and the i Newspaper.
- 200 Days Trial Period and Free Delivery in a Box: The Emma mattress is delivered vacuum sealed and rolled in a box. Simply unwrap the mattress in your bedroom and it will expand to its normal size within a few hours.If Emma is not the right mattress for you, we arrange the return and full refund of your mattress at zero cost to you.
Best sellers in Food & Drink
Items from popular brands
Similar products rated highly on "Softness"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Good sleep doesn't need to be complicated. The Emma products are trusted by 300 thousands of dreamers, and Emma products will help you have restful nights so that you can focus on your dreams even during the day.
Body support and Pressure relief
Comfortable next generation Airgocell foam adapts to any shape of the body thanks to its point elasticity. The advanced 3-layer zone profile improves the body's pressure distribution and supports adjustment, so that you can sleep in any position. The combination of different materials and structures makes it possible to achieve optimal pressure distribution. This creates ideal conditions for your body to re-energise restful sleep.
Thanks to its open pores, Breathable Airgocell foam allows proper ventilation. In addition, a climate control fiber cover ensures particularly rapid removal of moisture to ensure a fully pleasant sleeping climate.
Climate-regulating and Elastic top cover
The top cover consists of special climate fibre that regulates humidity. At the same time, it is so elastic that it fits the core of your mattress perfectly. The grey side cover with 3D-mesh supports air circulation, gives the mattress a stylish look and grips the underside thanks to the practical non-slip elements. Now with handles.
Breathable point-elastic Airgocell-foam
The Airgocell foam with a thickness of 4cm provides you with ideal comfort thanks to exceptional point-elasticity, allowing one area to compress without affecting the rest of the mattress. This means that your partner can move the whole night and you won't feel a thing!
Pressure relieving Visco-Elastic memory foam
The visco-elastic memory foam in the intermediate layer distributes pressure in an optimal fashion. This material is a modern marvel, because it keeps you comfortable in any sleep position.
Supportive HRX material
Our HRX material supports you where it matters. The firm bottom layer provides the necessary counter pressure, whatever your sleeping position, and offers comprehensive support for your lower back.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have advice for you. When someone suggests you buy a memory foam based mattress, such as the award winning Emma Mattress, you remove them from your friends group, before throwing them in a river.
Rather than buy one, I suggest you sew together 50 pillows, which you place on top of a hot plate and use that for a bed, sweating your head off with the window open and no covers on. In January. You then take £100 and hire a boat. Drive it as far offshore as you can, before setting fire to the other £500, note by note, watching them drop into murky water beneath. You then come home, drink 7 litres of water, ready for another award winning sleep on your new pillow hotplate.
Emma were not interested in my complaint.
Emma also now do not return calls,answer emails, answer Facebook messages or speak to me online in their chat.
I think that this is terrible customer service!
I have not slept on it long enough to review the comfort. But so far I really like it.
My gripe is the standard of customer service after the purchase. Be warned of this as I bet you will have trouble returning within your 100 days should it not be for you.
Its my 1st non sprung mattress so the 100 days money back offer was very reassuring and I know it says that it can take 4 weeks to get used to the difference but I can't rave enough about how comfortable I find the Emma I have suffered with a very bad back for many years and find it makes me very fussy about what I van and can't sleep on.
The Emma is by far the most comfortable thing I'v ever slept on.
I slept my 1st night last night and decided to have a holiday in bed today so I can luxuriate in my wonderful new bed.
Turned mattress around so feet end now at head end and bad back gone as mattress is flat, but after 2 months I've noticed the mattress is starting to sink again.
Contacted supplier about this ages ago and noone has got back to me
Avoid at all costs