Customer reviews

Maternity Swimsuit (12, Blue)
Size: 12|Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£20.77 - £24.99

on 8 January 2014
Fits like a glove - but not remotely in a tight way. In a very comfy way with plenty of room to grow.
Though it's also not baggy / frumpy looking.
It's plain & does the job for keeping fit. Perhaps not for a Malibu beach holiday.
Easy to put on too.
on 26 September 2017
She was very happy fit was great it was comfortable and she liked the style of it
on 6 June 2017
It's a nice swim suit just cheap quality.
on 2 February 2013
The third time I wore this swim suit the shoulder strap snapped with no warning in the middle of the lap exposing my entire right breast to the world. The experience was humiliating and decidedly inconvenient as it left me to finish the lap while desperately trying to contain the situation with one arm.
on 11 March 2016
Very nice swimsuit, lovely colour blue. I have been looking for a swimsuit for a while and all the others look at the growing bump but not growing pregnancy boobs, so your half falling out. But this swimsuit gives you plenty of room and support in that area as well as bump area. The only downside is the shoulder straps are a bit thin so can dig in a bit.
on 21 August 2011
High legged black swim suit with rushed sides which accomodate you growing bump. Sizing was good as I am normally a 10 and I ordered a 10. It fitted well and I hope it will to the end of my pregnancy
on 6 August 2013
I purchased this and the Emma Jane Maternity Tankini at the same time, both on Amazon. I paid extra to have this one express delivered so that I could use it in time for a weekend swimming outing a few days later. However, this suit arrived the following week, AFTER the Tankini. I also don't like it as much as the tankini, both in terms of comfort and look. It is a decent basic suit, but gives very minimal coverage on top for larger chests, and makes me feel like I'll fall out the sides. It is also a small fit. I am normally a size 8, and at 28 weeks with a small bump, this suit only just fits me in a 10/12, and feels snug in the length, chest and hips. Not much room for growth. If you do decide to purchase this anyway, go directly to the Emma Jane website--it is cheaper and likely to be better service.
on 5 December 2011
This swimsuit is great, it stretched nicely as I grew and is very flattering. Fortunately my bust didn't grow much I think those with a larger bust would struggle unless maybe a larger size is purchased.
on 10 September 2013
A very comfortable maternity swimsuit and it covers up everywhere so I was delighted with it. Good price too considering how expensive some maternity swimsuits are. Sizing is spot on too - just order your regular size.
on 9 February 2011
I have used my swimsuit several times, it fits well and is comfy to wear. Arrived quickly and at a competitive price.