- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Emergent Technologies and Design: Towards a Biological Paradigm for Architecture Paperback – 26 Jan 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Hensel is co-founder and was co-director of the Emergent Technologies and Design Master Programme at the Architectural Association School of Architecture until 2009. He is now Professor of Research by Design at AHO – The Oslo School of Architecture and Design and board member of BIONIS – the Biomimetics Network for Industrial Sustainability.
Achim Menges is Professor and Director of the Institute for Computational Design at Stuttgart University and Studio Master of the Emergent Technologies and Design Master Programme at the Architectural Association School of Architecture.
Michael Weinstock is the Director of Research and Development at the Architectural Association School of Architecture, where he is co-founder and co-director of the Emergent Technologies and Design Master Programme.