Emergencies in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Paperback – 17 Aug 2006
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is a helpful resource in a field where there is a clear lack of resources specifically dealing with this topic...Overall, this is practical and useful for heathcare professionals dealing with obstetrics and gynaecology patients. Doody's Notes
About the Author
Professor S. Arulkumaran is author of over 200 indexed papers, and Editor of 15 books. He was previously Professor & Head of the National University of Singapore and then Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at the University of Nottingham, before becoming Professor & Head of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at St George's University Medical School in London. He is also the Secretary General of the International Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Midwifery
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Midwifery
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference